- 94" Width
- 150 metre roll
- Quality - 76 x 68, 30 x 30
- 48% Cotton 52% Polyester.
- 150 Thread Count Polycotton has a minimum thread count of 150 threads per square inch compared to standard polycotton which has a thread count of 130 threads per square inch. As a result the fibres are much more tightly woven together, resulting in a softer & smoother feel.
- Anti pilling so will not leave those little bits which appear with poorer quality polycotton due to washing and drying over time.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees.
- Tumble or Line Dry. Minimum iron.